Bonuses are funds that are added to your bonus balance. When you turnover the required amount of cash (typically known as Wagering Requirements), the bonus will convert into withdrawable cash.
But here at Admiral Casino, you don't always need to fully complete ALL of the wagering requirements before your bonus starts converting to cash!
That's right, the bonus will convert in £10 steps proportional to your wagering target. So for example, if you have a £30 bonus and your wagering target is £900 then you will reach the first step after wagering £300. This will convert the first £10 of your bonus. The next step will be at £600, where the next £10 of your bonus will be converted. And the third and final step will be when you wager £900 and complete your wagering requirements, then the last £10 will be converted.
Wagering Target: £900 (x30)
Step Target: £300 £600 £900
Converted: £10 £20 £30
When you receive a bonus, these steps will always be clearly shown in your My Bonus details screen: https://www.admiralcasino.co.uk/en/user/bonus-conversion
Other important bonus fund information:
- You cannot play with your Bonus funds.
- To see your bonus fund balance, simply go to the "Overview" page on you account, or go to the "My Bonuses" page.
- You can convert your bonus funds into cash by using cash stakes only in selected slots and table games.
- Bonus funds will expire after a certain period of time and bonus funds which have not been converted to cash by the time the bonus offer expires, will be forfeited.
- If you make a cash withdrawal whilst you have a bonus offer, then all applicable bonus funds will be forfeited.
- Bonus funds may not be converted by wagering on Live Casino.
See Terms & Conditions for full information.